Saturday, July 24, 2010

I can not publish my Windows Movie Maker project because Data Execution Prevention stops it! Help Please!?

Everytime I try and publish my video, Windows closes WMM and says in the corner 'To protect your computer, Data Execution Prevention (DEP) has closed this program'. I have tried setting it so DEP doesn't work on WMM, but then it says 'This program can not have DEP turned off'. What can I do? I also tried putting it on a DVD and then re loading it to my computer, but DEP closes that too! Thanks

I can not publish my Windows Movie Maker project because Data Execution Prevention stops it! Help Please!?
See Microsoft's solutions - visit link below.
Reply:I am only guessing that your project might be too much memory.


Once you have it on the timeline, are you "save to my computer" then other settings DV-AVI.

purple heart

No comments:

Post a Comment