Thursday, July 22, 2010

My space QUESTIONS about adding strangers and copying picture prevention?

Okay so heres the deal


So i have a friend request from someone i don't know.I mean the person seems kinda sweet,and cool and stuff.Problem is:


Can that person track me down and find me?


I have like a lot of pictures of myself on my profile so,


how can i stop people from copying my pictures of my profile?


LIKE IS THERE A COPY PREVENTION CODE FOR COPYING PICTURES?


If so i need that code badly.


And is myspace a safe place?


But can something happen over myspace,when u add people u don't know?Any opinions,advice and answers are so much appreciated.Oh yeah about the copying pictures i still want my friends to see my pictures but i don't want them to constantly copying my pictures,and save them on there pc.I hope you get what i mean,and can help me here.





PS:just curious not that i would but i have to ask this:


Would it be dangerous to add someone who is from egypt?Like can they find you and abduct you,like by just seeing your pictures?

My space QUESTIONS about adding strangers and copying picture prevention?
I dont know about code, probably have to delete the pictures or dont accept that person who u dont know


No comments:

Post a Comment