Monday, August 23, 2010

Exhaustion prevention in nursing?

I am in the nursing field and I do agency work. I was called into a shift working at one of the hardest hospitals around. I know that It will be so hard on my body I will barely be able to move afterwards. Are there some ways to prevent complete exhaustion? Does anyone work in a similar profession and know some techniques to make it through the day? I want to hear them. THANKS!

Exhaustion prevention in nursing?
make sure you get a full eight hours sleep prior to your shift, fuel your body with a healthy diet, don't skip any meals, and half way thru your shift, change your shoes. Seriously, I always take two pair of nursing shoes with me, just changing half way thru the shift makes a huge difference in energy levels and comfort.
Reply:YOUR A NURSE AND DO NOT KNOW THIS?! WHAT SCHOOL DID U GO TO?


No comments:

Post a Comment